Welcome to রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান, a service provided by Musicool Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (“রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান”, “Musicool”, “we” “our”, “us”). রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান is a mobile applicaton where you will get all Rabindrasangit’s lyrics, notations, relevant info, audios, videos, and events in a single platform.
The information we collect
You don’t need to provide us with any personal data in order to visit the Website. However, certain Services do require that you register for a রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান account and, by doing so, you will provide us with certain information.
Information provided while Registration
When you sign up for the Service, we may collect information we ask you for, like your name, password, e-mail address, and mobile number. If you connect to the Service using your Facebook/google+ credentials, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your username, encrypted access credentials, and other information that may be available on or through your Facebook/google+ account, including your name, profile picture, country, hometown, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, friends’ names and profile pictures and networks. We may store these information and may verify your credentials with Facebook/google+. In addition, if you purchase a Subscription, you will also need to provide your real name, billing address and payment verification information.
Information provided by you
- Information from correspondence: You will provide certain personal data if you contact us by email, use any of the web forms on the Website, or contact us by mail, or other offline means.
- Survey information: If you participate in any survey, you will provide certain personal data as part of your response, unless you respond anonymously.
- Information that you post: You may provide personal data when you post event or request admin to upload your recorded audio or video Rabindrasangit to the Platform.
Information we collect automatically
There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your use of the Platform, or through the use of web analytics services as described in our Cookies Policy. This information includes but is not limited to:
- information about your type of subscription and your, interactions with the Service, including with songs, lyrics, notations, relevant info, events, Tagore’s thoughts on music, Third Party Applications (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) and advertising, products and services which are offered, linked to or made available on the Service. Information about the specific actions that you take on the Platform, including the pages that you visit, streaming, listening tracks, uploading tracks via requesting admin, connecting your Facebook or Google+ account, sharing a content with another user, posting an event, or performing a search;
- technical data, which may include the URL you are coming from, your IP address of the device from which you access the Platform (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Platform), network and computer performance, your browser type and operating system, language and identifying information, transactional information;
- the details of the queries you make;
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Platform
- the nature of the device from which you are accessing the Platform, for example, whether you are accessing the Platform from a personal computer or from a mobile device and its device-ID
- your location data (e.g. GPS), location information. If you have connected your account to Facebook/Google+, we may receive similar information related to your interactions with the Service on Facebook/Google+.
- information collected through cookies and similar technology, as described in our Cookies Policy
If you sign up to রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান using Facebook, your রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান account will be connected automatically to your Facebook account, and you can share information regarding your activity on রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান, specifically any new event that you post on রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান and any new favorites, can be shared with Facebook and published in your timeline and your Facebook friends’ newsfeeds.
When you sign up for a Paid Accounts (as defined in the Terms and Conditions), or make other purchases through the Service, your debit/credit card information and other financial data that we need to process your payment are collected and stored by third party payment processors. We may collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number and details of your transaction history. In addition, the third party payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, and last four digits.
Contests & surveys
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help website providers to recognize your device the next time you visit their website. There are other similar technologies that can also do the same thing as cookies. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to cookies and all such similar technologies that collect information in this way.
We use these cookies to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. The information may also be used for frequency capping purposes and to help us regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.
Manage your preferences
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may impair or prevent due functioning of the রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান Service.
One of the third party services we use to track activity related to the Service, e.g. by placing cookies are Google Analytics. If you don’t want any information to be collected and used by Google Analytics you can install an opt-out in your web browser (tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None).
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
(a) Use of and interaction with the Platform –
- Your email address and password are used to identify you when you sign into the Platform. Your device-IDs are used to ensure that you are in control of the devices that have access to your Subscription.
- To provide you with access to or use of the Services or functionality and to monitor your use of such Services or functionality. To operate and maintain your রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান account, and to provide you with access to the Website and use of the Apps and any Services that you may request from time to time.
- To provide our user, personalized and improved experience with the Service
- To help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our Users
- To provide you with technical support when you are in need
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
- To identify you as the creator of the event that you post or the other contributions that you make to the Platform.
- To seek your participation in surveys, and to conduct and analyze the results of those surveys if you choose to participate.
- If you purchase a Subscription, your name, address and payment verification information will be used to process your account subscription and to collect your payment. All payment verification information is transmitted using industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- Your email id will be used to provide answer to your question or resolve your problem. Apart from this your email address will be used to send you service updates and notifications regarding your account, and (if you have elected to receive them using your account preferences) newsletters, marketing messages and certain email notifications.
- To prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our Terms and Conditions, or applicable law.
(b) Improving and customizing the Platform and advertising-
- To analyze the use of the Platform, and the people visiting the Website and using the Apps and Services, in order to improve and customize it to your needs and interests.
- To show you interesting রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান ads, when you visit third party websites. When you see our ads on a third party website or apps, we or third party services we engage for this purpose, may collect information your browser or mobile app makes available when seeing the ad (e.g. ip-addresses, referral URL, browser details).
- To show you ads on behalf of advertisers, we use information that you make available to us when you interact with the Platform (e.g. by listening, liking or creating playlists), including location data. This allows us to show you ads that are more relevant and interesting to you. Please note that we do not share personal data with advertisers. Instead, advertisers pre-define a specific audience by certain generic criteria (e.g. the city of residence, the age range, or the number of followers of an unidentified user) for a specific ad campaign. If your profile matches these generic criteria, we may choose to display a suitable ad to you. We may also display ads based on the content that you have recently viewed or searched.
- To customize your use of the Platform and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that we may send to you from time to time.
How we share the information we collect
We are not in the business of selling your Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. Therefore, we will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below.
Sharing with Facebook and other services
Sharing with Third Party Applications
To personalize your experience, we may share some information we have collected about you with providers of Third Party Applications, such as high-level geographic information, your musical preferences, settings and technical data. However, we take precautions to prohibit Third Party Application providers from attempting to identify you by using the information we provide to them or by collecting additional information without your consent.
Service providers and others
We may share your Personal Data with our contractors and service providers who process Personal Data on behalf of Musicool Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to perform certain business-related functions. These companies include our marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers and others. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including Personal Data, in connection with their performance of such functions.
In addition to the above, we may also share your information to third parties for these limited purposes:
- We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to (for example) respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (d) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public, or (e) protect against legal liability, f) to address fraud, security or technical issues;
- We will disclose your information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. We will make this clear to you at the point at which we collect your information.
- Advertisers may use third party services to ensure their ads are properly served and to measure the success of their campaigns on websites and apps. We allow these services to collect and use the information for such purposes.
- As aggregated data: We may aggregate your personal data with similar data relating to other users of the Platform in order to create statistical information regarding the Platform and its use, which we may then share with third parties or make publicly available. However, none of this information would include any email address or other contact information, or anything that could be used to identify you individually, either online or in real life.
You understand and agree that the privacy policies of third parties will govern all use of information that we provide to them under this section.
Choice and control
We do our best to give you as much choice as possible regarding the amount of information you provide to us, and the control you have over that information.
It is not necessary for you to provide us with any personal data in order to visit the Website, although certain information will be collected automatically by virtue of your visit (as described above). Through your settings, you can choose which communications you receive from us. However, please note that it may not be possible to make certain information private on the Service, including your name and/or username, profile picture, and other basic information.
Email and notification preferences
When you are signed into your account, you can access your Settings in my profile section. From the settings section you can tell us:
- which email notifications (if any) you would like to receive from us; and
You can also turn off email notifications from the Settings. This will immediately disable all email notifications, other than essential account notifications such as important service updates, reports of copyright infringement and other essential information relating to your account and your use of the Platform.
It is also possible to unsubscribe from email newsletters and notifications (other than essential account notifications) at any time by clicking on the link at the end of each email.
Sharing with other apps and networks
If you sign up for রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান using your Facebook or Google+ account, your রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান account and your Facebook or Google+ account respectively will be connected automatically. Content that you share with Facebook will appear on your timeline and in your Facebook friends’ newsfeeds. Content you share with Google+ will be seen by the people from your Google+ circles when they visit your Google+ profile, make relevant Google searches, on Google-served ads, and the services selected in your Google account settings.
Customizing the Platform and personalized ads
We may also use third party services using cookies or similar technologies showing you personalized ads on our behalf. Please see our Cookies Policy for how to opt-out of those. Please be aware that even if you opt out of interest-based ads, you may still see ads, which likely are not as appealing to you.
Deleting your account
You can delete your account from the Account page within your Settings on the App at any time. Please bear in mind that, if you delete your account, all data associated with your account, including the events that you have uploaded and the usage data associated with those events, will be deleted and may not be recoverable.
Even if you delete your রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান account, it is possible that your information may still show up in some internet search results for a short while afterwards, if the search engine maintains a temporary cache of web pages. Search engines’ caching processes are outside of রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান’s control and therefore we cannot be responsible for any information that remains cached by search engines after that information has been removed from the Platform.
Access to your data
Most of the personal data and other information you provide to us can be accessed and updated in the Settings page of your রবীন্দ্রসংগীত স্বরবিতান account. If you wish to access any other personal data we hold about you, or if you have any objection to the processing of any personal data that we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you ask us to delete your account (either via the Settings page or by email), we will do so within a reasonable period of time, but we may need to retain some of your personal data in order to satisfy our legal obligations, or where we have a legitimate reason for doing so.
International data transfers
We may display advertisements from third parties and other content which links to third party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
Effective as from 10 June 2017.